-
I know you are having a tough time, but don't throw the dolls away. Last year this time, I was so miserable and broke. I ended up selling Lindsey, #21, Felicity, Nellie, #24, Kailey and Samantha. I later regretted it. I do have Sam, Nellie and Lindsey back, but it took more money. Just put them away till you feel better.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 07:34 PM: Message edited by: AGdivine ]</font>
-
I'm sorry you had such a horrible day. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] I know what it's like to have really terrible days when things seem like they're never going to get better. You should leave your dolls aside--maybe put them into storage for a while--until you feel better. Please don't throw them out, and if anything, you can resell them. I do hope things will improve for you in terms of your health and all. Also, I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog. That must be really devastating. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Wishing you lots of luck... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
You have my sympathy! I get down too and it seems like when I am my dolls get the venting, such as not wanting them anymore. But once some time has passed--maybe a few hours or days, I'm ready to go back and play. Eventually you'll be able to take comfort again in your dolls.
I'm sorry about your beloved pet. A similar situation happened with our little poodle. She was such a great memory of my childhood though she faced a lot of discomfort with medical problems. You can take comfort in the fact that your family realized it was time to let your dog go. I really do think it is a hard but a better alternative--it really shows you care about your dog's well-being. Maybe you'll want another dog one day. We weren't going to for at least 2 yrs. thereafter, but a few weeks later we became the owner of an entirely new kind of dog (a now "plump" miniature schnauzer!). We love her just as much, but since she is such a contrast in personality she takes a different part of our hearts rather than replacing our poodle.
Sorry, I rambled on...but my main emphasis is that you WILL smile again and your dolls never stop flashing that trademark grin.
Feel better soon,
Ashley
-
Very sorry about all the problems you're going through, Wiccacat (and you too, T. Lynn!). Obviously, you should put your dolls somewhere safe if you're bothered by them right now...and if you can't stand them later, you can make a pretty penny selling. Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you!
-
I am so sorry for the awful day you have had. I understand how life can make dolls seem like the most unimportant thing. But, please don't get rid of them if you don't have to. Maybe someday soon you can enjoy them again. Until then, my thoughts are with you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
I am soooo very sorry that you had such a harsh day yesterday. I do hope that today was better and you have your girls upstairs safe and sound. Just think of all the joy they bring you.
In case the dolls have not made it upstairs by now, just think of all the $ that is sitting in the trash bags waiting for the dog to chew them. Hmmmm, I would grab the bags and dragggg them upstairs and start going through your dolls the dolls you really would miss should stay and the dolls that you may not want could be sold either here on this board or on ebay or stored under the bed. These dolls don't deserve to be trash.
I have the same thing about dentist. Hate going, but well you know how it goes. Better to go then not. I hope your tooth does not hurt. Wow, how did you break your front tooth? I am guessing they will have to give you a cap.
Hang in there. This heat is truly something else. It alone can be hard on us. Maybe a cool bath and a good night sleep will help. I bet your girls want a hug.
Please take care.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
I hope things get better soon. Hang in there!
-
I'm so sorry that you were having a bad day. I hope you will kep your dolls. Like others have mentioned, I agree that you should maybe hide them for awhile until you are feeling better. Get well soon and feel better!
-
I have been thinking about you all day, as I read your post this morning and I was also having a bad day.
I know in my past when I was really sick and waited to long to go to the Drs. I got really crabby and cranky, it's the infection. But now you are on medication and you will be your old self again.
I am so sorry about your beloved pet, it has to be hard.
I'm sorry your dollies are crowding in around you, when you feel better maybe you can reorganize and just put a couple out and slowly bring them back into your life. But until then just keep them in the bottom of your closet.
Wishes for a happy day tomorrow. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
Hi Wiccacat,
Just checking to see if today is looking any better? I hope you have a much better day.
Jo